EquaCel® is our unique biological nutrient removal system. It utilizes the Parkson EquaReact® process along with dissolved air floatation (DAF) technology as a system offering to achieve both hydraulic flow equalization and high efficiency soluble biological oxygen demand (BOD) and ammonia removal for industrial wastewater pretreatment.
Parkson...Delivering PROVEN SYSTEM SOLUTIONS!
- Reduction in pumping and mixing equipment = cost savings
- Compact single structure, which reduces land/building requirements and capital cost
- Process control simplicity
- Controlled and consistent Soluble BOD, Total BOD, TKN and Ammonia-N Removal
- Reduction in energy consumption
- Maximizes treatment efficiency and performance
Operational Value of the Biological Nutrient Removal System
This process provides owners and operators with a more compact, efficient and cost effective, single or two-stage biological DAF treatment system. Either concrete, precast concrete, prefabricated steel, or stainless steel structure is utilized, in which one or more DAF cells are combined with the Parkson EquaReact into one common structure. This provides controlled, consistent soluble BOD and total BOD removal and if necessary, TKN and ammonia-n removal..